With less than a year until Canadians return to the ballot box, it’s now more important than ever to ensure that we’re connecting with voters, knocking on doors, and supporting our incredible team of woman candidates in our fight for equal representation in the House of Commons.
With this in mind, the National Women’s Liberal Commission in British Columbia is looking for three women to join our executive board in the following roles :
2) Section Policy Chair;
3) Section Organization Chair;
4) Section Membership chair;
5) Section Communications chair;
7) Regional Representative, Interior;
8) Regional Representative, South of the Fraser;
9) Regional Representative, Metro Vancouver;
10) Regional Representative, Vancouver Island.
If you’re interested, please follow the link below and attach a cover letter (max. 2 pages) explaining why you believe you would be the best candidate. Please note that you may only apply for one position at a time, so we request that you indicate on the form the position for which you intend to stand.
Click here to apply! The deadline is December xxth at 11:59PM PST.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section Chair, National Women’s Liberal Commission (British Columbia)